Free background from VintageMadeForYou

6 February 2018

Winner and Top 5 for Challenge # 22

Hope you have had a lovely January
hasn't it gone very quick.

The Design Team enjoyed looking at
your beautiful entries
without further ado

Here are the winner and Top 5
for challenge # 21

Winner chosen by Random Org

No. 56 - Gerie
with this gorgeous card



Congratulations

Please take your badge for your blog

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge


Now onto the Top 5
in no particular order

No. 8 Sheryl Hare



No. 17 - Nick



No. 70 - Marlies



No. 43 - Valery Anne



No. - 28 - KathyK



Congratulations Ladies
Please take your Top 5 for your blog

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

4 comments:

  1. I have become the random winner and proudly put the winners badge of you on my blog! All top 5 winners congratulations with your choosen cards and see you next time!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU so much for picking my card as one of your top 5 for challenge #22 and my CONGRATULATIONS to GERIE, SHERYL, NICK, MARLIES and VALERY ANNE too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card to be in your top three, so happy! Congratulations to the winner Gerie and the other top picks. I'll put the badge on my blog. Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for picking my card amongst your top 5. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take anonymous comments.